Header Ads

A NATURAL TREATMENT FOR BABY ACNE THAT REALLY WORKS

Baby acne, though harmless can be very distressing to parents. And why not? You wait 9 months to meet this perfect, precious little child and suddenly, large, red, painful looking welts and bumps appear everywhere. If you are feeling guilty for being bothered by what some describe as only a “cosmetic” issue, you aren’t alone. The good news is that there is a natural treatment for baby acne that actually works!



When our second daughter was born, she had beautiful skin and looked like a little porcelain doll. However, just before family started to arrive from out-of-town to meet our newest family member, severe acne appeared everywhere. I would love to tell you that it didn’t bother me, but it did. First pictures with a new baby are a treasure forever. I was sad that in every picture of our baby, she had huge welts all over her.
After a little new mom, hormone-induced emotional indulgence, I remembered that I was also a practitioner of oriental medicine, so I went to work. I started treating my new baby with acupuncture and herbs. Before you think me cruel for turning my new baby into a “pin cushion”, let me just say that pediatric acupuncture needles are tiny and are inserted and removed quickly. She didn’t even flinch.
While acupuncture is great, I knew I needed a two-tier approach, which included Chinese herbs. Since my baby was so small, I did not want to give her oral herbs unless I had to, so I went straight to my go-to product for pediatric and adult dermatological issues, Emily Skin Soothers.
To be honest, at that time, I had been recommending these products to my patients for years, but had never needed to use them personally. That said, I have yet to have a patient tell me that these products have not worked. Some have had more success than others, but everyone in my clinic using these products has improved to some degree!
Emily Skin Soothers were created by Mike Arsenault, a fellow acupuncturist and father (of Emily), whose daughter suffered from severe red, itchy and blotchy skin as a baby. He created the product using natural ingredients, including Chinese herbs, to successfully treat his daughter. Since then, he has been helping people with dermatological issues worldwide. Mike describes these products as being “born of a father’s love.” They even have a product for pets!
Back to our story…
I began applying this product to my daughter each time I nursed her during the day. The smallest amount of this product was sufficient to cover her. Each time I nursed, I did a different body area. By the end of the day, each area had received 2-3 applications.
In 2 days I already saw a big difference! Her face and body no longer looked like she had been attacked by a gang of mosquitoes. I continued the acupuncture treatments every other day, but I used the Emily Skin Soothers 2-3 times daily. In 2 weeks, all of the acne was gone. Everywhere!
Emily Skin Soothers
Our daughter’s acne has never returned.
Since then, I continue to recommend these products to patients and have seen great success with pediatric, teen and adult acne alike. I have also seen wonderful results for eczema and psoriasis. I use them on our dog when he gets “hot spots” that he won’t stop licking, also with great success. In my private practice, most cases, but especially those that are chronic and severe, are also treated with dietary therapy acupuncture and oral herbal prescriptions.
If you don’t have an acupuncturist/herbalist at home (which you may be pretty glad about, depending on how you feel about needles and stinky herbs), Emily Skin Soothers are a great option. They offer many options including the skin soothersliquid and bar soapI am not being paid to review this product. I am doing so because I love to share what works for me at home and in my clinic, and by golly, I can only see so many people personally!
This company cares about people, and has a very family friendly, customer service-oriented feel. If you aren’t sure what product is best for you, just contact them. You’ll probably hear back from Mike, the head of the company!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.